Gunner

Default Coolant anti fungal agents

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:29:53 GMT, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

Drop a fish tank areation stone into the coolant tank and hook up a
small air pump. The bacteria is anerobic, and if you oxygenate the
coolant, the bugs die. Very common practice in machine shops.

Gunner

Here's One of those "Gold Nuggets" that I read this NG for. Every now and
then you get something extremely useful that you'd never think of yourself.
Thanks Gunner.

Now, is a regulator off the compressed air line set to 5 PSI just as good as
a special air pump? Or should I buy something like an aquarium air pump?

Karl

Air is air. G Myl Toilet water tank has an air stone and aquarium
pump I picked up at the Goodwill for $1..but use what ya got. G

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001