Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mechanized_robot

Default King-Seeley Drill Press / Chuck Removal

Now that I understand the process, it could not be more
straightforward. Many thanks to everyone for the prompt replies. I
really appreciate that.

A quick aside on this drill press. I cannot recall how many times I
have gone to buy a drill press and have not shelled out the money
because the unit was an import POS. I started checking craigslist on a
fairly regular basis and this one came up for $100. I figured I would
dicker with the seller but when I saw the machine and how well made it
was, I handed him a Franklin and said "Thank you!". It is truly a
peach.