Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Do you want a very different visit ?

.. wrote:
John Cartmell wrote:
In article ,
. [email protected] wrote:
John Cartmell wrote:
In article ,
raden wrote:
Any cartoons of Mohammed ?

The ones in question are easily accessible and quite innocuous.

how /very/ dare you !!

I'm so offended I shall raise a mob and burn you out of your home !!

Not as offended as I am

well, you have the right to raise your own mob and burn me out of /my/ house :-)

by that apparently moderate speaker who, in
all seriousness seemed to expect the Danish government to prosecute
the newspaper in question even though that would mean making a new
(and unacceptable) law and back-date it.

It's the fact that those rabble-rousing Imams(sp?) want us to
retaliate that's stopping me responding appropriately...

.. moderates of the world unite! ;-)

I couldn't agree more but I worry that a lack of action on the part
of moderates will alow the fundaligionists (tm) to run riot.

Why? When the NF neo-nazis used to march chanting racist crap did
anyone cry about it then? Last time I looked there wasn't one Shariah
law in this country and every muslim I know has never demanded it. The
small rabble in London don't have any power to change anything. The
biggest recruiter for them is this phoney war against terror, the media
and ignorant idiots who label all muslims because of the actions of a
few (not referring to you btw ;-).