Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Default Do you want a very different visit ?

John Cartmell wrote:
In article ,
. [email protected] wrote:
their crazy rules, rituals and rhetoric

I've no problems with such and anyone is free to follow whatever
crazy rules and rituals (&c) that they want. My objection is whenever
they impinge on the lives of others.

the christian have already had a detrimental effect on our nation and
they've been doing it for years. the coming problems will be the fault
of the islamonazis who make the christians look like the hells angels.

I'm all for following the french line and banning any and all signs of
religion in schools and other places of learning and banning outright
all faith based schools as they are cultist training grounds, indoctrinating
children with false information, putting superstition over science and
laying the foundations for problems for future generations.

it's child abuse of the most sinister kind.