Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

Default Dumiy

In article , raden wrote:
In message .com,
Weatherlawyer writes

. wrote:
Dave Fawthrop wrote:

I've seen this done before. It's NOT a muslim posting this stuff but
some dumb BNP type trying to stir stuff up.

Quite possibly. When I think about it the wording is wrong for a
Muslim.

thanks for sharing that.

the post is either from Riyadh, Saudi, promoting a dangerous cult or
Griffins mob of nob heads have some 1337 h4xors as members, spoofing
posts to usenet. which is unlikely.

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation

I'll repost the links. reading a few of those sites over a cup of coffee
may help people see what absolute quackery is accepted as fact by grown
ups who haven't quite been able to give up their belief in their
'invisible friend'

Why do I have the feeling this site is genuine:
http://www.chick.com/information/religions/islam/

Plenty of nutters where they come from.

"The problem with this is two-fold. First, history and archaeology show
clearly that Allah was worshipped as a pagan moon god long before Mohammed
came on the scene."

Hmm new one on me ...

Their distributors in England (sic) are in somewhere called Edinburg (sic) -
and one enlightened spot appears to be Denmark - where there is no
distributor. ;-)

I find their publications for kids to be most frightening:

http://www.chick.com/catalog/comics/0107.asp

Doesn't the USA have laws against abusing children's minds? ;-(