Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Default Do you want a very different visit ?

John Cartmell wrote:
In article ,
. [email protected] wrote:
John Cartmell wrote:
In article ,
raden wrote:
Any cartoons of Mohammed ?

The ones in question are easily accessible and quite innocuous.

how /very/ dare you !!

I'm so offended I shall raise a mob and burn you out of your home !!

Not as offended as I am

well, you have the right to raise your own mob and burn me out of /my/ house :-)

by that apparently moderate speaker who, in
all seriousness seemed to expect the Danish government to prosecute
the newspaper in question even though that would mean making a new
(and unacceptable) law and back-date it.

It's the fact that those rabble-rousing Imams(sp?) want us to
retaliate that's stopping me responding appropriately...

.. moderates of the world unite! ;-)

I couldn't agree more but I worry that a lack of action on the part
of moderates will alow the fundaligionists (tm) to run riot.