Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Choosing a make of combi boiler

"raden" wrote in message
In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

I was in charge of a large computerised test facility. I had programs
written to simulate realistic use, but times 10, and run these overnight
to ensure the product did as it was supposed to do when delivered.

... ...

up being shown around, so didn't give a hoot.

We found out later that we got the contract and what swayed them, and they
put this on paper, was the professionalism of the testing unit.

Oh dear ...

Who forgot to take his pills then ?

Maxie, what are you on about. Now go and unwind with a nice stiff drink
while wearing your polka-dot frock and hobnail boots.