Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch

Default An innocent at Harbor Freight... musing too far outside thebox?

George, The grounding blocks have a removable steel shroud or cap. I
had wondered about welding a fitment to it. The faux coconuts are for a
'fern room' to look like the green nuts as they are taken from the tree.
Why?...Because! Go figure the nouveau riche and their interior
decorators. Like taste. in matters of wealth there is no dispute.

Larry, My N3k is VS and can start near zero rpm. I reckon you are
right. I should be ok staying within the specs for using the Nova
outboard toolrest. They seem overpriced to me and I had tried to buy a
used one plus an extra toolrest. Anyone?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter