Roy

Default Another way to stop a diesel , literally.......was stopping a diesel

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:21:23 -0700, "Lane"
lanenospam@copperaccentsdotcom wrote:

x-
x-"Roy" wrote in message
x-BIG SNIP
x- But laying a diesel on its side and hitting a pole will stop one just
x- fine! (added to keep post on topic )
x- --
x- Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye
x-
x-Roy
x-I feel for you. It is terrible to be a witness to something like that.
x-Hopefully the memories won't cause you and her any problems.
x-
x-BTW, where abouts do you live?
x-Lane
x-

Rural Lowndes county, In Alabama. Bout 12 miles out of the Capital
city of Montgomery.

--
Visit my website: Remove nospam for correct address
http://www.nospamfrugalmachinist.com

Contents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects.
Regards
Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye
Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever.
Remove nospam from email address