Posted to rec.woodworking
NOTME

Default Which Nail Gun?

"poolq2010" wrote in message
. ..
I am looking to buy a nail gun for home remodeling. Can Someone tell
me what each type of nail gun is used for or is there a site I can go
to. Also Do i need to be picky when i get ready to buy a Table saw?

Well if you are doing any framing the Bostitch N88RH-2MCN Is a good buy. I
just purchased one of them because it shoots full round head nails in all
code compliant sizes (For framing in Los Angeles) and has an adaptor tip to
shoot Teco nails into metal connectors. It's amazing how many metal
connectors are required to build a wood framed house these days. The Teco
nails are a little hard to find and cost a bit more than they should, but it
beats pounding them in by hand.

Here is a link to the Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013