Posted to rec.woodworking
Teamcasa

Default Which Nail Gun?

"poolq2010" wrote in message
. ..
I am looking to buy a nail gun for home remodeling. Can Someone tell
me what each type of nail gun is used for or is there a site I can go
to. Also Do i need to be picky when i get ready to buy a Table saw?

Hitachi or Porter Cable. I have both. Only the Hitachi NR90AC3 or the PC
FR350MAG will drive a full 16d .161 common nail. Check with local codes
before buying a gun that will only drive 16d .131 nails.

As for the other uses, trim work, roofing ect. Both Hitachi and PC make
quality units.

For a table saw, buy the best saw you can barely afford. You won't regret
it.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com