Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Just a good feeling

As it turns out students are steered away from Engineering due to the
computer/network melt down - and so many uncertain jobs. I counseled a number
at an academy and got Doctor and civil engineer and maybe - still working - scientist.

One never knows.
Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Glenn Ashmore wrote:
That is really satisfying. I have had 4 neighborhood kids working in my
shop off and on since they were Cub Scouts building derby cars. Spent 12
years encouraging them to become engineers or scientists. Now they are
grown up. One is a banker. one is pre med and the other two are in law
school. At least maybe I instilled a little mechanical aptitude. :-)