Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Be carefull flaming Cliff or Gunner

On 8 Feb 2006 11:47:16 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, jim rozen
quickly quoth:

In article ,
says...

He'd be "just your typical radical liberal kook" if he hadn't donated
$23 million last year to these fringe groups. It's the fact that he's
-spending- that much money on the groups which drew my ire, Ed. ...

Why shouldn't he be able to _spend_ his own money? On whatever he
wants?

I thought that was how free market economics worked.

He can and did spend his money as he liked. Who says I have to like
it, hmmm? I scream at pork in our gov't and I scream at wasteful
campaigns and useless legislation like Homeland Security.

--
Unfortunately, not only do scientists have an incentive to cry "crisis,"
so too do the environmental advocacy groups need crises. Without them,