Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default My attempt at an Oland tool

Leo:

Don't despair. I am not sure what rucus you refer to, but try this for
your web image needs:

http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-image-hosting.php

I know some have used the Easy2Upload with sucess, and it has a link
there. Missing from that list was

www.photobucket.com

and

www.flikr.com

The last two are being used a LOT by folks on other NGs and forums and
they seem pretty happy with them. I know Flikr was just acaquired by
Photbucket, but they still seem to make their services as stand alones,
even though in some cases they are cross linked.

Sorry to hear about your problems with your ISP, but this may make a
nice workaround for you. I had the same problems for years when I had
AOL, and those weasels finally relented and made it so you could read
and post from their service. However, I left soon after. I just kept
the old address and post through Google.

Let me know if you need some editing software and I will post some
links. There is some really neat free stuff floating around these
days.

Robert