Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson

Default aquarium stand

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:38:12 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Funny thing - mine as well. I got fed up with things and instead of working
on the wife's ottoman, I tackled the garage. Two days later I can't believe
all the space I found - not to mention a few tools. Won't last long though,
best intentions be damned.

Same here. A couple of weeks ago, I was looking for my plumbing snake
and couldn't find it anywhere so I bought another one. Then I pulled
my tablesaw out to vaccuum behind it and... surprise surprise. Now I
have two snakes.

I've really been pushing myself to keep things organized and so far,
I'm doing a good job. The nicest thing about re-arranging the tool
storage is it gives you a reason to think about all those tools you
wanted to get, but never got around to. I've left spots specifically
for the things I mean to get, and now I've got a reason to go shopping
because I don't like empty spaces.