Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

Default OT-Software to create webpage of thumbnail images

You don't need software to do this.....
1. copy each image
2.resize each image copy to, say 100X100 pixel thumbs
3. arrange the thumbs on 1st web page to liking
4. creat 1 web page for each full size image and place each full size
image on it's page.
5. Link each thumb to each image page
JR
Dweller in the cellar
geezus, you don't need Software to do every little thing in one's life.

Jim Stewart wrote:

I'm looking for some simple and hopefully free
software that can take a group of image files,
create thumbnails of them and create an http
page that will show the thumbnails and load the
big image when the thumbnail is clicked.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"