Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Husvar

Default Just a good feeling

In article ,
Eric R Snow wrote:

About 4 years ago a woman came to my shop looking for someone to
machine parts for her son. He needed the parts for a science project.
I tried to do the parts for free but she wouldn't hear of it. So I
just charged less. She didn't know what my shop rate was and I wasn't
about to tell her. Anyway, I saw this woman in the store the other
day, reminded her who I was, and asked about her son. He just got
accepted to both Caltech and MIT! He's going to MIT. I hope I helped a
little bit. Sure is cool to see people succeed.
ERS

Good feeling? Heck, I'd be walking about a foot above grade for a week!

Good on ya!