Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Just a good feeling

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
About 4 years ago a woman came to my shop looking for someone to
machine parts for her son. He needed the parts for a science project.
I tried to do the parts for free but she wouldn't hear of it. So I
just charged less. She didn't know what my shop rate was and I wasn't
about to tell her. Anyway, I saw this woman in the store the other
day, reminded her who I was, and asked about her son. He just got
accepted to both Caltech and MIT! He's going to MIT. I hope I helped a
little bit. Sure is cool to see people succeed.
ERS

Funny how every small pebble thrown into the pond affects the whole pond.

Some small act of kindness we do, some good deed changes everything
downstream.

And some of the smallest seemingly insignificant things we do can end up
changing the world, or at least some lives.

Good on you.

Steve