Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Be carefull flaming Cliff or Gunner

wrote in message
On 7 Feb 2006 04:50:59 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, jim rozen
quickly quoth:

In article , Gunner says...

Not to mention being the nearly sole source funding behind most of
todays Far Left Extremist Fringe Kook political groups such as
MoveOn.Org and so forth.

Do I detect the faintest note of envy there?? You're
upset because a rich man wants to further his political
ideology?

Does the fact that those fringe kooks are costing civilization an arm
and a leg (while not reducing or removing ANY of the objects or
actions creating their unfounded fears) escape you, Jim?

I thought you guys thought civilization stinks anyway, no? I mean, a
libertarian sees individuals, not societies or civilizations, correct?

--
Ed Huntress