Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Be carefull flaming Cliff or Gunner

In article ,
says...

Do I detect the faintest note of envy there?? You're
upset because a rich man wants to further his political
ideology?

Does the fact that those fringe kooks are costing civilization an arm
and a leg (while not reducing or removing ANY of the objects or
actions creating their unfounded fears) escape you, Jim?

I guess I'm missing the issue here. Is it soros and moveon.org, or
is it the neocons and the war in iraq?

I think the second really does trump the first when it comes to
'arm and a leg.'

Jim

please reply to: