Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer

Default Choosing a make of combi boiler

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:56:08 -0000 Doctor Drivel wrote :
The Glow Worm condensing boilers take some beating on quality design
and price. I would go Glow Worm before Worcester..... and I like
Worcester.

My Glow-worm CXi combi is now two years old and has been first class.
But the designer obviously never talked to a service engineer. A minor
rearrangement of components would make the condensate trap removal a no
tools job - instead it is a curse and graze knuckles job.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.12 released 8 Dec 2005]