Posted to alt.home.repair
AND Books

Default closet doors?

hi,

my sister-in-law is ex-scaping chitown to the rurals of indiana and
building a small (750 sqft) new environ-good house. she must have
closet space and has been around with contractors & architects...

i don't understand why closet doors aren't part of the new build, but
now she's scoping around to find either 3 or 4 section doors. they're
8'6" high and she's so far only found hi-priced customs like at
raydoor.com... the sliding part is replacable with opening type i think,
but before i launch into a menard, lowe's, HD, search and find,
i'd like to hear anyones experience with such closet doors (ebay's
no-go) we have them olde folding louvre doors at our house, they're
ugly, but comfortable in a 1920s built 2-story box...

thanks for any advice...

JS