Ned Simmons

Default Devlieg Microbore style cartridges

In article mlYab.65$gR1.21
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net,
says...
What size, Karl? I think I've got a few, as well as a bunch
that take CCMT inserts.

I need several sizes. I have about twenty Devlieg heads - courtesy of Ebay -
that need cartridges. You want to sell your whole bunch?

Sure, I'll try to get some idea of what I've got. I thought
I might make a few boring bars to fit the smaller
cartridges, but I've got more than I'l ever use. Trades for
interesting stuff are OK, too.

Let me know when your email is working again--my ISP is
catching most of the garbage, so I'm not getting buried
here.

Ned Simmons