Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need help finding a "Fine Woodworking"article

Thanks to all.
Mike
On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 00:04:41 GMT, wrote:

Thanks, I guess you're right about square frame + square door = good
fit. More for reference and frustration knowing I have it somewhere.
Thanks again,
Mike
On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:28:04 GMT, "Rumpty" wrote:

Mike,

I have that issue somwhere, but reading it the guy went to all sorts of
trouble making them fit. I donno, but if you make a square cabinet and
square door it should fit, no? BTW, I was looking at these Blum inset
hinges at a cabinet store today and they work well for the inset door. They
made a bevel on each edge of the door to provide for clearance and a tight
fit of the door.

Gee whiz Mike right on top of the stack, the April 2005 issue, # 176.

R.

wrote in message
. ..
Hi,
I recall seeing an article recently about fitting inset cabinet doors.
I think it was in FWW but I maybe mistaken. I saw it within the last
18 months or so.
Mike