Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart

Default OT lamps

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 19:11:03 GMT, "Jim Gregory"
wrote:

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jim Gregory wrote:
Very low prices! I thought I did well last year buying elsewhere at £2.00
each, but now cheaper still....
http://www.aldi.co.uk/special_buys/product_634.html

Have the decency to add OT to your OT posts will you?

BTW; I got a nice 12" globe at Lidl for less than a tenner. A little
too low power for a useful light at the computer. But just what every
budding weatherlawyer needs. What got me was that I was going to buy a
smaller one at a stationers for nearly twice the price.

I felt some UK DIYers would relish this advance info.
Hadn't realised there had been even better prices at ASDA and £Land
recently.

PS What do the abbrevs CFL and OT mean?
Jim

Where do you see CFL .. This topic in my newreader has been split in
to 3 parts for some reason . OT means Off Topic ....

Stuart
ps BTW means By The Way .