Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default Coffin Needs

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 20:19:44 -0500, Odinn wrote:

Anything has got to be better than the sleep I've been getting lately.

Hasn't a night gone by in the last week that my pager hasn't gone off at
least a half a dozen times during the middle of the night about one of
the servers at work going nuts, or some idiot in the operations center
can't figure out how they got their outlook into the offline mode and it
won't retrieve or send any email.

I used to get office calls for folks that lost their icon for Word in windoz 95
and couldn't work until I came out and "fixed" their computer..

Love that easy money, thank (insert choice) for technopeasents...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing