Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Identify KURT mill vise?

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:52:23 -0600, "Mike"
wrote:

No tag to identify it. Anything else to look for?

Mike, I also have a unidentified Kurt style vise on my mill. Nice big
6".

Frankly..Im not planning on putting it on Ebay..nor is it something I
wish to brag about in mixed company G and as long as the jaws close
evenly..(and they do) and aftermarket inserts fit (they do)..I dont
see what difference it makes if its made by the Chinese Red Dragon
Noodle and Machine Tool Collective, or Kurt.

But...if its eating you up..call Kurt and ask them how to ID it.

http://www.kurt.com/

5280 Main Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55421
763-572-1500