Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor

Default Rain versus Snow w as PING: Glenn Ashmore..about the boat

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 22:18:05 -0500, Gerald Miller
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:07:45 -0500, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Nice part about being retired....I don't have to go out, and the
neighbours think I'm old and won't care that I didn't shovel. We
don't have sidewalks anyway.

I'm with you there except that Puppy (Bichon Frise) very much dislikes
looking for puddles in more than 1/2 inch of snow, so I end up blowing
snow off a couple hundred square feet of back yard for her, so while
I'm at it I may just as well do the 16 x70 driveway.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

I'm still working, so I've got to clear it. I also have a 1-1/2 story
with add-ons with built in lousy attic ventilation, so I usually rake
the eaves. Yuk. The wife's dog, on the other hand, loves the stuff.
We always go for a walk in the woods behind the house, and he stuffs
his head in the snow up to his ears every time he comes to a marked
spot or interesting (to a dog) smell. Rufus is a Sheltie.

Pete Keillor