Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Styles

Default Skirting board

I'm about to replace all our skirting boards (with the primed MDF stuff from
my local shed), and ideally I'd like to stick it on with adhesive, as I
figure if I use nails, I'll have to mess around counter sinking them,
filling, sanding before painting. The only thing that makes me think twice
is that the developers glued and nailed them (really weird thin wiry nails),
and I guess that if it were not strictly necessary, they wouldn't bother...

so...

Any one have any opinions on whether I can just glue them on, and if so,
which would be the best adhesive (preferably from Screwfix - it's just
easier) should I use..

Thanks in advance...

Chris