Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Willem

Default What is it? C

Gary wrote:
) Wrong, google Groups -is- a browser. I am using it right now to post
) this message. But I much prefer Agent as it has spell check and kill
) files capability.

And because it doesn't encourage people to reply to articles without
quoting relevant context, thus making it difficult to follow.

SaSW, Willem
drugged or something..
#EOT