Posted to alt.home.repair
Shoebox Chevy

Default any such thing wood chip pellet stove?

"Bob" wrote in message
Read this:

http://www.airproducts.com/Products/...ogenBasics.htm

"Shoebox Chevy" wrote in message
"Bob" wrote in message
If someone were not so chemically-challenged or was not up on today's
technology, another answer would be water.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...gen_from_Water

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Bob wrote:
On a large scale, I don't think ethyl alcohol is a viable

alternative
fuel because of the manufacturing costs involved. I think that
hydrogen is our best option.

Hydrogen. Sounds good until you ask the next question: "Where do we

get
Hydrogen?"

The answer for the chemically-challenged is: Oil.

Generating that much electricity is the problem. If not coal, then it

will
be steam-methane. Neither sustainable. If we could get that fusion thing
down pat, without use of tritium, maybe we could fill these coal pits

back
in.

Quote - "Hydrogen can produce electricity and electricity can produce
hydrogen, creating an energy loop that is renewable and harmless to the
environment."

This came from the article you are using for hydrogen being "sustainable".
Are you saying that with a few mechanical gadgets, you would have what
amounts to a perpetual energy machine? If we can make all the hydrogen we
need from electricity, which can be generated from said hydrogen, then all
our problems are solved! Bob.....that's ingenious!!!!

Oh Wait, why are we making all of our electricity with coal then? =/