Posted to rec.woodworking
Rich

Default aquarium stand and the really helpfull answers given to the OP.

Sorry about the declarative question. I was looking for some other ideas on
case construction and trim finishing. Thanks Bubba great ideas. Also Im
sorry for not being as articulate in the way I wrote the sentence that was
not complete. When my children are hungry I do ask what they would like to
eat and then feed them.
"Rich" wrote in message
I've been lurking around this newsgroup for the past year or so and I
finally have to say something about the majority of the responders to
posts. Its a wonder anyone posts here, with all the sarcasm that is thrown
around every time someone asks for help. I wonder how many of you would
talk to a perfect stranger face to face in a similar manner.
Another Rich.

"C&S" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message
looking for plans for an aquarium stand 55 gal.

Good for you.

Gee Rich, that almost looks like a declarative sentence, but of course
it's
not even a whole sentence.

Did you have a question?