Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default any such thing wood chip pellet stove?

Read this:
http://www.airproducts.com/Products/...ogenBasics.htm

"Shoebox Chevy" wrote in message
"Bob" wrote in message
If someone were not so chemically-challenged or was not up on today's
technology, another answer would be water.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...gen_from_Water

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Bob wrote:
On a large scale, I don't think ethyl alcohol is a viable

alternative
fuel because of the manufacturing costs involved. I think that
hydrogen is our best option.

Hydrogen. Sounds good until you ask the next question: "Where do we

get
Hydrogen?"

The answer for the chemically-challenged is: Oil.

Generating that much electricity is the problem. If not coal, then it will
be steam-methane. Neither sustainable. If we could get that fusion thing
down pat, without use of tritium, maybe we could fill these coal pits back
in.