Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default Squirrels in Attic

Most animals don't like smells. I spray a combination of castor oil and
liquid soap down groundhog holes and they move out within a few days.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Besides Amonia and mothballs, I had a gable with a hole where aparantly
the funes would not reach, so they woul climb in the hole. I shoot
mothball inside the whole with a long piece of Pvc, like a blow gun. But
those dm critters are smart, the picked up ever mothball and dumped them
out the hole. So I took a paper towel wet it and covered it with
habanero hot sauce and Cayene pepper, they never tried to get back in
that hole, I guess they dont like Hot stuff