V8TR4

Default Harbor Freight Catalogs -- So many!

I did not know that. Luckily for me I have 4 HF stores all just 20 minutes
away. I will print out internet sales and bring it in and they have always
honored the price, providing they carry it. I have to order one of their
spot bead blasting guns this week because they do not have in the store.
Luckily they are very fair in shipping charges so multiple orders won't be
so bad. Also they ship from just north of me so is quick.

"Carl Ijames" wrote in message
I keep all my catalogs from HF and I like to leaf thru them to find

which
catalog has the cheapest price on some item I suddenly have a need

for. I

The only problem is that with online or phone ordering they won't let
you mix and match catalogs. All items have to come from the same
catalog or be their current "list" price.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames