Posted to rec.woodworking
Rich

Default aquarium stand and the really helpfull answers given to the OP.

Steve,
Agreed, his question (statement, fragment) wasn't well thought out and he
could/should have articulated himself better. I still don't see a need to
flamespray someone.

Also, I wasn't lawn-darting you specifically, it is just a trend in this NG
as well as many others. I think the anonymity of NG's tends to lend them to
"less than face to face civility". My observation FWIW. I try to post as if
I were talking to my mother, She knew nothing about my hobbies and I gave
her the utmost respect. It works for me most of the time.

As an instructor, I live by the axiom that there is never a stupid question
just a poorly asked one. I guess its how you look at it. I prefer to see the
glass half full not half empty..

Sorry about my rant, I'll get off my soapbox and go back to my corner now.
And Steve thanks for the good advice I have seen you post in the past.
Rich Harris