Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn Ashmore

Default PING: Glenn Ashmore..about the boat

The grass is always greener. My son down in Tampa reported 12" of rain
Friday afternoon. Spent 2 hours getting his Mini Cooper up on concrete
blocks to keep it from drowning!

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 08:33:09 -0500, the renowned Brian Lawson
wrote:

Hey Glenn,

Been quite some time since a web-site update on the boat building. How
is that going?

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Hmmmm...I wonder if it's the 8" of snow in my driveway that makes me
think of sailing out of Key West about now??

Snow? You're lucky, we just got tons of cold rain all night (of course
you don't have to shovel rain).

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Info for manufacturers:
http://www.trexon.com
Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:
http://www.speff.com