Default Harbor Freight Catalogs -- So many!

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 04:28:25 GMT, "Patrick" wrote:

Hi All-
I was considering ordering some sale items from a harbor freight catalog,
when another harbor freight catalog showed up in my mailbox, with completely
different sale items... does this newer catalog void the previous one? This
seems to happen eveytime I consider buying something from them. How long are
the sale prices good for?

No. Just use the item number of the one that's cheaper. I've seen the same item for three
different prices in the SAME catalog. This is why it pays to have a selection of these
sales catalogs.

David Coleman