Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Mahanke

Default Roy Underhill is coming!

At the risk of sounding like I'm bragging, I met Roy when he did a
presentation to the Triangle Woodworkers Asc. in Raleigh. At the end when
everyone was fawming over him for his autograph, I slipped a picture of the
dreaded Norm (backside up) in front of him and asked him for his autograph.
He started to sign the back and then stopped, saying, "What the hell, am I
signing a picture of Norm?", then turned it over and signed across the
front, "Woodworking beyond the Norm, Roy Underhill". We all had a good
laugh. I'm thinking of putting the picture on E-Bay ... any offers?

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
nk.net...
That's right! Roy will be at the Northeastern Woodworker's Association's
Woodworker's Showcase this year!

Teri Masaschi, Garret Hack, John Reed Fox will be there, as well as me in
the Toy Factory (if you care. :~) )

Saratoga Springs, NY
March 25-26 10:00-5:00

http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

This is an unabashed plug for my club's show... but I figured that folks
would want to know!

John