Posted to alt.home.repair

Default any such thing wood chip pellet stove?

I bought the 8hp and cut down 5 large trees, at a home I was rehabbing
to sell. The cost of the chipper was a little less than renting a huge
one that would of been a hassle getting on the property. Being a new
design it would be hard to hurt oneself, with long chutes so you cant
touch moving parts. The remaining danger would be clothes getting stuck
in somethiung being pulled thru and choking the operator.

dry wood is a absolute nightmare whipping and vibrating.

I probably should sell it, since I HATE using it.

As to the cost of alcohol from biomass, sure it would be costly. but
whats the cost of meddling in the mid east? Iraq war?

If we kept our nose out of their business theym probably wouldnt care
about the US.

Brazils economy largely ruuns on ethane, we can do it too!