Nick

Default Harbor Freight Catalogs -- So many!

Also keep in mind that you will get flyers from the local stores that
are not valid on the web or by mail. So you may get a flyer from the
local stores and then one from the mail order division.

They also tend to overlap them, but they all have end dates listed for
the pricing. My experience has been that if you bring in the ad they
will honor it even after the sale. I took in a catalog from April (I
honeslty didn't notice since I have so many around the house) and the
price was higher - they actually honered the April price without me
even asking.

"Patrick" wrote in message ...
Hi All-
I was considering ordering some sale items from a harbor freight catalog,
when another harbor freight catalog showed up in my mailbox, with completely
different sale items... does this newer catalog void the previous one? This
seems to happen eveytime I consider buying something from them. How long are
the sale prices good for?

Thanks-
Eli