Charlie Gary

Default Total Bummer

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
The real bummer is that it was reportedly started by an employee tossing
a still burning cigarette butt into some trash. Smokers that treat the
whole world like one big ashtray should be beaten. When their stupidity
causes a fire, they should be severely beaten.

Anyone starting a fire causing loss to life or property through willful
negligence, should be treated the same.

Whether they smoke or not is irrelevant.

Anyone causing loss to life or property through willfull negligence while
driving an automobile should be treated the same.

Whether they were driving drunk or not is irrelevent.

If you dont believe me, ask someone who has been killed in an auto

accident
caused by another whether they give a rats ass whether the other driver

was
drunk or not.

The key words here are "willfull" and "negligence"--the rest is horse****,
feel good media hype.......

Whats needed is a campaign against stupidity----when people do stupid and
dangerous things...lock em up........to protect society.

Sorry, Sam, it makes sense, so it'll never work.

--

Later,

Charlie

fix the e-mail address and it will get to me