Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Neckerson

Default Squirrels in Attic

"Frank B." wrote in message
. ..
Is there any way to keep squirrels from getting through the heavy gauge
wire I have installed at the gable vents? They just use their teeth to
get in anyway. I even put rat bait in the attic but they won't eat it! I
used a solid piece of wood to close up the gables in the past......but
guess what?

Play some Aerosmith tunes at full blast:

In the attic lies
Voices scream
Nothing's seen
Real's a dream

Leaving the things that are real behind
Leaving the things that you love from mind
All of the things you learned from fears
Nothing is left for the years

Voices scream
Nothing's seen
Real's a dream

(chorus)
Squirrels!Squirrels!Squirrels in the attic!
Squirrels!Squirrels!Squirrels in the attic!
Squirrels!Squirrels!Squirrels in the attic!

In the attic lies
Voices scream
Nothing's seen
Real's a dream

Leaving the things that are real behind
Leaving the things that you love from mind
All of the things you learned from fears
Nothing is left for the years

Voices scream
Nothing's seen
Real's a dream