Posted to alt.home.repair

Default any such thing wood chip pellet stove?

I have a 8hp chipper. its at best a mixed bag kinda purchase.

its very hard to chip dried wood. my machine will take 4 inch branches.
but with dried stuff even a 3 will tend to be tough and perhaps stall
the machine plus its rough feeding in the branches, arms ache from
vibration. running it is DIRTY and NOISEY.

I wanted a chipper since I was a kid, spent 800 bucks and have come
close to selling it.

Once you chip the wood it decomposes fast, and must be spread out or it
will produce alcohol and can catch on fire! a real hazard!

I think the US should go to biomass ethyl alcohol for running cars, and
tell the arabs to get lost!