Posted to alt.home.repair
MC

Default any such thing wood chip pellet stove?

Bob wrote:
Most wood chippers will not handle logs. If you only chipped the small
stuff, they'd have to be dried before you put them in the stove. It would
take so much time and effort that it wouldn't be worth the benefit.

uriah wrote in message ...

Have found lots of info on net. Pellet stoves seem much more convient
than wood but I have 60 acres of mixed trees oak and pine. some
stoves burn corn and also pellets. I will have chain saw, tractor,
and plan to buy a splitter. I was wondering if anyone knew of a stove
that would burn wood chips like a pellet stove? then I chould just get
a chipper and not have to buy fuel.

Not the home variety chipper, but the one the tree service had took
those 18 inch dia pine trees and ate them link butter, instant mulch.

Now if I could just win the lottery and but all those neat toys.