Loren Coe

Default Harbor Freight Catalogs -- So many!

In article , Dragon Doctor wrote:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 04:28:25 GMT, "Patrick" wrote:

Hi All-
I was considering ordering some sale items from a harbor freight catalog,
when another harbor freight catalog showed up in my mailbox, with completely
different sale items... does this newer catalog void the previous one?

It doesn't seem to...I can take any of their catalogs to their store here
and they'll honor the cat price....they have never questioned the age
of the catalog. yet

i've never seen a HF cat/flyer w/o a "good until" date, look closer.

--Loren