Jon Anderson

Default Tamper proof Lag Screws (was: Security Systems)

Gary Coffman wrote:

Why not just tack weld the heads to the frame after you screw them
down? That'll make them "tamper proof" for anyone without an angle
grinder or a torch. Your bars aren't tamper proof against the latter
tools anyway.

Kitchen window is a LONG way from the 220 outlet. Yeah, I could beg,
borrow, or maybe even rent a 110v wire welder, but the landlord will
look upon bars much more favorably if I show him it can easily be
removed with a special tool.
Renting sucks really, there's a lot of things I'd like to do here but
there's a limit to how much work I'm going to put into something that
doesn't belong to me.

Jon