mark

Default Total Bummer

It happens real easy too. I once found myself struggling to douse a
dumpster fire after the neighbor who dumped her ashtray in a frenzied rush
was long gone. When I told her not to do that again she gave me the 'what
makes you think it was me' defense. It was in one of those business parks
where everyone has an office and a garage door. I happened to be sitting at
the desk on the other side of the wall from the dumpster with the door
open.

Jon Anderson wrote in article
The real bummer is that it was reportedly started by an employee tossing
a still burning cigarette butt into some trash. Smokers that treat the
whole world like one big ashtray should be beaten. When their stupidity
causes a fire, they should be severely beaten.

Jon