Posted to alt.home.repair
Kevin Ricks

Default Charger MOS

"Steve B" wrote in message
news4rEf.17268$JT.15386@fed1read06...
I have about twenty multiple outlet strips. You know, the things that have
substituted for gang extension cords.

I need to set up a charging rack for all my portable radios, cell phones,
and various other things that need charging.

Those outlets are too close together to use all of the outlets on one
strip. With a charger pod, you can only use about every other one on some
types of chargers. Some chargers are thin, and will use every plug. I
saw one in the catalog on the plane the other day that comes with several
short extensions from the strip so you can plug in all the chargers, but
then you end up with a bigger bird's nest of wire.

Does anyone make these that have the plugs spaced wider apart for
chargers? If they do, I haven't seen any yet.

Steve

I have a mulit outlet that was made for wall warts. It has 2 rows of 3
outlets and is about 3 times as wide as a standard multi outlet strip.
It can take 6 wall warts and has right angle plug.
look for them at computer/electronic or office supply type stores.
Kevin