Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Laurence Taylor

Default DVD Player with a Good "Resume" Function

Brad wrote:
Hi,

About 4 years ago, I bought a KLH DVD player (model KD-1220).
The only thing I don't like about it is the "resume" function. If
you watch part of a DVD movie, and you want to resume watching
it a day or two later, you have to leave the power on (you press "stop",
but leave the power on).

Can you recommend a DVD player that has a good "resume"
function (remembers where you stopped) without leaving the
power turned on?

I've had a Toshiba 220 for a year or so; this allows you to switch the
player off (while playing) and it will carry on from where you stopped it.

Probably other Toshiba units will work the same way.

--

rgds
LAurence

....Photons have Mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic!